It is said that cleanliness leads to clarity and sanity, and why wouldn’t it?
Amongst all the rooms a house has, the kitchen is probably one of the most used because it is always in a constant state of functionality. We are either grilling or frying, boiling or steaming. We are either preparing food for ourselves, our family and friends, or guests.
So after all the hassles of the evening and you have tasted your sumptuous meal, it is only right that your kitchen goes back to its original state, or you wouldn’t feel like cooking the next day. Plus, you wouldn’t want to get affected by germs you could have avoided.
This is why kitchen cleaning is so important. Not only does it help you get rid of germs and live a healthy life, but there is also this joy you get when you come into a clean and sparkling kitchen.
So, with that being stated, what are the best cleaning cloths to use in your kitchen?
The multipurpose microfiber cleaning cloths are recommended. Here’s why:
- It is very soft: Yes. Microfiber cleaning cloths are very soft and baby-like. They are so soft that they can even be used for facials and wipe delicate parts of a baby’s body. For kitchen utensils and equipment that get damaged when scratched, using a fiber cleaning cloth on it is not only very safe but will leave it lint-free and squeaky clean. A trial is all you need.
- It serves different purposes: as the name implies, it works for different purposes. What’s the need of buying ten kitchen cleaning clothes when one can do the trick? Our multipurpose cleaning clothes can work on various kitchen equipment and utensil, serve purposes outside the kitchen like being used as hand towels, and can even be bought for non-kitchen use entirely, e.g. used as face towels at the gym or office.
- It comes in a pack: Now what could be better than this? Not only can one be used severally and for different purposes, but you can buy these cleaning clothes in packs of 6. So getting one of these packs means getting more for less. Plus, each one of them comes in different colors, so you do not have to be scared of cross-contamination or using one towel for another thing.
- Its absorbent quality is top-notch: This is perhaps one of the greatest advantages of using a 100% microfiber material. These clothes tend to hold liquid that’s up to 5 to 6 times their weight, making it perfect for wiping off liquid and grease from bowls and plates, instead of using paper towels that get all messy. It also captures dust particles and fingerprints perfectly with just water. Plus they can clean different places like countertops, microwave ovens, mirrors, stainless steel wares, coffee machines, etc.
- It is safe and durable: Because of the nature of the cloth, it is very easy to wash and clean, and it lasts a long time. What it needs is to be gently washed with water after mild cleaning or with soap after heavy cleaning. It dries extremely fast as well, so you can use it almost immediately.